We are looking for a number of Business Development Interns (BDI) to help bridge the gap between us and the potential clients who are in need of staffing services.
The BDI will be responsible for expanding our customer base and setting meetings to grow the pipeline.
The BDI will use different types of strategies to focus on generating leads that will eventually be handed off to their respective Staffing Consultants and Managers.
BDI will be the first point of contact for future potential clients, with the goal of booking appointments and allowing the team to have the opportunity to fill new openings.
1) Reach to schools, institutions, and student clubs to promote Atlantis Exchange's money-making opportunities.
2) Organize on-campus activities with student clubs.
3) Develop local comminutes / clubs.
4) Expanding Atlantis Exchange's customer base and setting meetings to grow the pipeline.
5) Focus on generating leads that will eventually be handed off to their respective Managers.
6) The first point of contact for future potential clients, with the goal of booking appointments and allowing the team to have the opportunity to fill new openings.
7) Be capable of cold-calling potential clients and following up as necessary.
8) Ability to properly present Atlantis Exchange's current offerings and opportunities.
9) Capacity to generate potential meetings and leads for the team.
10) Consistent phone (call count/ time) and email quotas met.
11) Generating qualified leads and turning them into sales opportunities.
12) Researching potential underrepresented markets for the type of business we operate.
13) Understanding and presenting sales performance metrics to respective management teams.
14) Collaborating with other members of the team, including but not limited to, management, staffing, human resources, and other members of the sales team.
15) Handling social media accounts with proper etiquette.
1) Currently ENROLLED in a Bachelors Degree or similar program.
2) Familiarity utilizing Google and Microsoft Suite
3) Super communication, negotiation and copywriting skills
4) Passionate about crypto and understand basic crypto terminology
5) Native English speaker/writer and with at least ONE 2nd language in Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, French, etc.
6) Past experience in a Business Development / Sales or similar role preferred.
Personal Physical / Mental Requirements
1) Use a computer and work at a desk approximately 4-6 hours per day.
2) Perform with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
3) Perform effectively under conditions of fluctuating workload.
4) Use telephone and email to communicate with customers, management, and co-workers, approximately 2 hours per day.
How to Apply
This position will remain open until filled.
1) Please email your resume to: info@AtlantisCex.org
2) Email Subject Line: Accounts Payable Specialist
Atlantis Exchange is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
As a professional platform registered with the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the United Nations, Atlantis Exchange is a blockchain-based, high-tech and high-speed cross-chain platform that allows MILLIONS of global users to easily buy, sell, store, and earn cryptocurrencies and fiat money based on its secured website and dApp. Any of its activities are in compliance with the U.S. law.
To date, Atlantis Exchange's Facebook page is ranked # 3 among all the cryptocurrency exchanges' official pages throughout the Facebook platform.
For more information, see the following:
1) Global Platform: https://trade.atlantiscex.com
2) US Platform: https://atlantiscex.us
3) Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AtlantisCEX
4) Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/atlantiscex
5) Twitter: https://twitter.com/AtlantisCEX
6) Telegram Channel: https://t.me/AtlantisCEX